Measure culture at the team, overall or any level in the organization
Allows companies to measure and understand their culture; thus, hire people who best fit the team and corporate culture, and create best performing teams to drive performance and culture alignment.
- It uses research validated methods to measure how strong, weak, and consistent a person’s fit is with a group or team culture, as well as for the overall organization.
- In sum, it allows “culture analytics” to assess candidates, identify leaders, drive change, and improve productivity.
- Is a unique way to solve the existing conundrum as to why 80% of M&A deals do not deliver on the results expected.
Identify and contrast cultures from best performing teams across the company.
Compare an underperforming team (i.e. in sales) with other high performing sales teams within the same company, teasing out the issues affecting the underperforming team.
- Find new solutions based on behavioral science insights to fix and improve overall performance across teams.
Drive change in your organization to achieve culture transformation.
- Measure and benchmark your culture today through analytics of your own employee Self-Assessment data.
- Map your company core values to your team's measured motivators, behaviors and ideal work environment to gauge alignment and identify gaps to close.
- Identify areas of growth and define your future culture that aligns with your business objectives.
- Build an action plan to map your existing culture to the desired state with personalized goals at the employee level.
Gain insights about the makeup of your team to better understand your team’s culture
Learn about your team’s similarities and differences on a continuum with team strengths highlighted and identify potential gaps.
- Understand what work motivators contribute mostly the team’s culture.
- Leverage the predominant behavioral themes for the team to achieve better communications and for leading the group.
- Enable the team’s ideal work environment to be the most effective and productive for the team.
- Evaluate strengths and potential gaps through team culture analytics for future talent acquisition planning and for team culture transformation.